Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI & Expungements
We listen carefully to your concerns
Hand Law Firm is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI and Expungements cases. Based in Opelika, we have 25 years of experience in the courts throughout all of Alabama and Georgia. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem. We are focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Hand Law Firm knows how to navigate the complexities of Alabama law. Our lawyers can be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Being arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. With the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney, you can get your life back on track. We provide compassionate and understanding support to people facing criminal charges.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Alabama and Georgia, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. Once this occurs, you no longer have to say that you were arrested or charged with a crime when applying for a job or a professional license. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Alabama and Georgia, contact us today to speak to a dedicated and experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Theft: Our firm’s experienced attorneys provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. We fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- White Collar Crimes: A white collar crime conviction has the potential to seriously affect your life and your business. Our attorneys are committed to defending you during the Alabama and Georgia criminal law process. We handle many types of white collar crime cases, including fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Adoption: Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. Our experienced attorneys help clients through the adoption process, bringing your child home as soon as possible.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Juvenile Law: Whether your minor child has been charged with a state or a federal crime, our attorneys can help. We have represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more. We also handle non-criminal juvenile cases involving guardianship, parental neglect and more.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the auto accident lawyers at Hand Law Firm can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accident injuries can be catastrophic, or even fatal. If you or a loved one has been involved in motorcycle accidents, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable attorney. Trust us to guide you through the complex legal process.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The firm’s experienced attorneys represent injured pedestrians and those who have lost a loved one in a car accident. Trust Hand Law Firm to help you with your personal injury or wrongful death claim after a pedestrian accident.
- Nursing Home Abuse: When your elderly loved one enters a nursing home, you are placing your trust in the facility’s nurses and staff to protect and care for your family member. If this trust is broken, resulting in the neglect or abuse of your loved one, turn to our experienced nursing home abuse attorneys to hold the responsible parties accountable. We have the knowledge and skill to guide you through the legal process.
- Medical Malpractice: When you need to seek medical treatment, you are putting your trust in your doctor and the other medical staff. If that trust is broken and their negligence results in your injury, you have the right to seek compensation. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you with your medical malpractice case.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
- Dog Bites: Dog bites can cause serious harm in an instant. If you or a loved one has been injured by a dog bite, an experienced attorney can help assess the legal liability and pursue compensation for the damage you suffered. Our skilled lawyers can provide the information and advocacy you need.
- Products Liability: When you purchase a product, you trust that it will not harm you. An injury caused by a defective product can have major consequences on your life. Contact an experienced products liability attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Trucking Accidents: If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, you have the right to pursue just compensation. Our trucking accident attorneys have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
When you work with Hand Law Firm, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate Opelika law firm today
Hand Law Firm cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in Opelika. Call the firm at 334-203-7696 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.
Best attorney Alabama, top attorney, best attorney for dui criminal auburn al, top rated attorney, Auburn university attorney, criminal defense, drug attorney, truck accident attorney, auto accident attorney, personal injury, medical malpractice, felony auburn Attorney, municipal court, Dui Attorney Auburn, Alabama, Auburn University Student legal defense,
car wreck attorney, alabama
truck accident lawyer alabama
product injury attorney